Re: [Pkg-xen-devel] Xen status in lenny?

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 09:31 +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> ( but, I must say: I have tried to upgrade my 64-bit Etch dom0 to Lenny,
> but it still does not work at the moment )

I upgraded a dom0 I maintain to Lenny, the kernel got upgraded and I had
of course a boot failure when trying to boot Xen 3.2 and linux 2.6.26.
I'm not really sure about the reason since it is a remotely hosted box,
but I had to go back to 2.6.18.

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>