Re: automatic bug filing by test robot

Jonathan Wiltshire writes ("Re: automatic bug filing by test robot"):
> I'm inclined to agree. I would find it very useful to get reports, but
> not as a bug against my package.

That seems to be the consensus.  Fair enough.  I shall see about
getting a PTS tag for these reports.  I'll leave them formatted as a
BTS submission so that they can be simply bounced to the BTS if
desired.

Raphael Hertzog writes ("Re: automatic bug filing by test robot"):
> Note however, I have no problem with a bot filing bugs based on functional
> tests that people might have added to their packages.

I'll have to implement this distinction but it won't be hard.

Thanks to everyone who commented.

Ian.