Re: automatic bug filing by test robot

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 07:11:51PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Jonathan Wiltshire writes ("Re: automatic bug filing by test robot"):
> > I'm inclined to agree. I would find it very useful to get reports, but
> > not as a bug against my package.
>
> That seems to be the consensus.  Fair enough.  I shall see about
> getting a PTS tag for these reports.  I'll leave them formatted as a
> BTS submission so that they can be simply bounced to the BTS if
> desired.
What about buildstat.debian.net as a central place for such tests? By
providing a common QA workflow, this will help ones to had there own
QA tool.

I attached a script I use to run lintian to show how simple it can be to
add new check. You can run it by grabbing buildstat-job-manager here:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/collab-qa/buildstat/trunk/buildstat-job-manager/?rev=0&sc=0
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/collab-qa/buildstat/trunk/buildstat-job-manager

Lintian is just an example of a QA tool here.

Regards,

    Gonéri Le Bouder