Re: bitmap fonts: Can they be rejected by default instead of with manual intervention?

2008/8/22 Daniel Dickinson <cshore@fionavar.ca>:
> On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:39:29 -0700
> Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> > Is there any reason this isn't the default behaviour?
>>
>> It is the default.
>>

> Hmmm...I don't know how mine got to this state then.  Probably did
> dpkg-reconfigure and forgot I had done so.
>
> Anyway it's cool that it's the default.

I don't have the symlink to /etc/fonts/conf.avail/70-no-bitmaps.conf
in /etc/fonts/conf.d that you mention in my computer either, and I
didn't modify anything there myself. Are you sure it's the default?

Greetings,
Miry