Re: cipux-storage_3.4~svn2489-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

On Sat, 09, Aug, 2008 at 09:14:22PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard spoke thus..
> Could you perhaps, now that I got your attention (he he) process the
> next cipux packages a little quicker?  I have 6 more packages (each
> build-depending on each other so cannot go in at once without cheating),
> and waiting a month for each of them, well, is quite a drag.

You can upload all of them one after the other.  We're usually
intelligent enough to process them as a batch.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"I once absent-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
 and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
 a bottle of chili sauce."
     Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett