Re: cipux-storage_3.4~svn2489-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

On Sat, 09, Aug, 2008 at 07:26:56PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard spoke thus..
> I am perfectly aware that libversion-perl is available only as a virtual
> package in unstable and testing.  I deliberately chose to use those
> virtual packages in order to ease backporting to Debian stable.
>
> I was unaware that this practice was unfit for Debian.

It isn't, I just made a mistake.  I didn't see that libversion-perl was
provided by perl-modules now (unfortunately the NEW processing scripts
are rather dumb when it comes to virtual packages) and I managed to miss
it when searching manually.  Sorry about that.

Please re-upload and I'll re-process it.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"But Yossarian *still* didn't understand either how Milo could buy eggs
 in Malta for seven cents apiece and sell them at a profit in Pianosa
 for five cents."
     Catch 22, Joseph Heller