Re: procinfo maintainership

tabris wrote:

>> did you try to contact the maintainer of procinfo? If they're not
>> interested, look at  http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
>>
> Yes, I tried to contact the maintainer. the maintainer's email address
> is neo@neocalderon.net and that domain is now owned by a squatter.

Thanks for the info. As I wasn't able to find any other email adress or
activity from the maintainer, I've orphaned the package and it will be
listed within the orphaned packages on http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
soon. So you could either adopt it and take care of it on your own...

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79