Re: Lenny frozen

On Mon, 2008-07-28 at 17:15 +0200, Olivier Berger wrote:
> OK, thanks.
>
> I still am not completely sure about something : should only bugs of
> severity >= "important" be fixed (and uploaded to unstable for the
> "important" ones) in order for inclusion in lenny, or also lesser
> severities too ?

As far as I can tell, unstable continues as normal. However, nothing
that is uploaded to unstable as of the start of the freeze will be
automatically migrated into testing.

severity >= "important" are a reason that you might ask for an exception
to the freeze, which, if accepted, will allow that package to be
migrated to testing as it would normally do.