Re: Good communication with upstream is good idea

Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org> writes:

> On Sun, Jul 20, 2008, Neil Williams wrote:
> > Which cannot be done without
> > yet-another-website-login-combo-to-use-once-and-lose-forevermore -
> > useless Ubuntu bug tracker. :-(
> >
> > I do feed info upstream (via yet more website logins), I really can't
> > add yet another one.
>
>  I guess OpenID support will come to the rescue here.

It will help, if one wants to use the web interface. However,
Launchpad accepting bug report submission and interaction purely via
email (like the Debian BTS has done for many years) doesn't seem to be
up for consideration.

--
 \       “I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me |
  `\                                        as members.” —Groucho Marx |