Re: Re: Include on first iso: m-a, build essential, kernel headers

richs wrote:
> Hi, basically I am requesting module-assistant, build-essential and the
> kernel headers for the default kernel on the first iso.

I really don't have a clue what you're going on about then.

If you check these pages, you'll see that all three package you name _are_
on the first CD and that means their dependencies are too.

Etch CD:
http://atterer.net/jigdo/jigdo-search.php?q=build-essential&l=http%3A%2F%2Fcdimage.debian.org%2Fcdimage%2Frelease%2F4.0_r3%2Fi386%2Fjigdo-cd%2Fdebian-40r3-i386-CD-1.jigdo
Lenny Beta 2 CD:
http://atterer.net/jigdo/jigdo-search.php?q=build-essential&l=http%3A%2F%2Fcdimage.debian.org%2Fcdimage%2Fweekly-builds%2Fi386%2Fjigdo-cd%2Fdebian-testing-i386-CD-1.jigdo