Re: gnome, kde, xfce use non-policy main menu

On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 14:28:15 +0200, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:

Therefore, I still feel that, despite it being a big mess, the current
situation is the best:
      * the default menu contains only what is needed, and we are still
        hunting down entries that are useless to make them not show up
        by default;
      * users wanting the Debian menu and its gazillions of entries
        including window managers, terminal emulators and shell
        interpreters can enable it easily in the menu editor;

As being a simple user I like having both.

Regards,

    Tilo