Re: Converting to source format "3.0 (quilt)"

> Yes, it means that packages not using quilt and without upstream
> changes in the .diff.gz have an empty quilt series.

Thanks for that clarification.

Nevertheless, an obviously useful exercise, leading to some concrete
guidelines. Thank you!

--
 \           “I have one rule to live by: Don't make it worse.” —Hazel |
  `\                                                          Woodcock |