Re: funny outputs of ssh-vulnkey

Hi all,

On Thu, 29 May 2008 12:40:37 +0200, "Francesco P. Lovergine" wrote:

> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 03:32:27PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> > The -a option attempts to scan all keys on the machine, you need to
> > run it as root if you want to check every key that the script knows
> > about.
>
> I would add that on remote NFS directories root could have not
> privileges to read such files, so those 'funny' outputs are
> perfectly justified.

So this behavior is intentional, and ssh-vulnkey searches
keys more thoroughly than previous versions if I understand
correctly.

In my case, there is no directory /var/spool/lpd/.ssh
so, IMHO, an expected message would be something like
"there is no such file or directory".

Regards,     	       	  2008-5-29(Thu)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>