funny outputs of ssh-vulnkey

Hi all,

on my unstable machine, I checked ssh keys again today
and saw some funny outputs.

$ dpkg -l openssh-client
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
ii  openssh-client 1:4.7p1-11     secure shell client, an rlogin/rsh/rcp repla

# ssh-vulnkey -a
/var/spool/lpd/.ssh/id_rsa: Permission denied
/var/spool/lpd/.ssh/id_dsa: Permission denied
/var/spool/lpd/.ssh/identity: Permission denied
/var/spool/lpd/.ssh/authorized_keys: Permission denied
/var/spool/lpd/.ssh/authorized_keys2: Permission denied

With -v option, I saw no problem on my machine but
the above outputs made me very uncertain.

Is this intentional or one should neglect them or it's
simply a bug or something?

Regards,			2008-5-29(Thu)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>