Re: Packages in section python/perl simply because implemented in python/perl

Tshepang Lekhonkhobe schrieb:
On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Sami Liedes <sliedes@cc.hut.fi> wrote:
(NOTE: Am I the only one who thinks descriptions, especially short
descriptions as in phenny, usually shouldn't tell what language was
used to implement the program? It's just not relevant to the user.)

Me agrees. Looks more of irresponsible advertising to me.
Depends, I'd say. In the case of phenny, it might be relevant because "extensible" seems to be a core feature (probably means here: you can easily plug additional python code into it).
Still the wrong section.

HS