Re: Sorting out mail-transport-agent mess

On a related note

<flashback,mode=bugs bunny>
	If I dood it, I get a whipping. I dood it.

What about the possibility of MTA/MSP alternatives - I'd like to
support the next generation sendmail (Meta - used to be SM x) -
a very postfix like design for enhanced security.

I recall RH, or a deriviative that supported multiple MTAs being
installed concurrently via alternatives.

For quite a while, Meta was only usable for an outgoing MTA, and
was missinge milter support (making it unusable, IMNSHO for inbound)
so I did some prelimiary work to support this in the sendmail package,
there would need be much infrastructure suppport to make this feasible.

Rick Nelson
"Even more amazing was the realization that God has Internet access.  I
wonder if He has a full newsfeed?"
(By Matt Welsh)