Re: divergence from upstream as a bug

Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>   Okay, still I dislike the idea a lot.

You actually only read the first sentence at first?

> the BTS is unusable past 100 bugs.

Every package accumulates > 100 closed bugs after some period of time,
and this does not make the BTS unusable for that package, because the
closed bugs are cleverly sorted by the BTS into a "resolved bugs" section.

In my original mail, I said that bugs tagged as divergences could
likewise be sorted out of the way.

> And upstreams wont want to use yetanother bug tracker, they want to use
> theirs

The BTS cleverly allows bugs to be marked as "forwarded" to upstream bug
trackers.

--
see shy jo