Re: Is master unsuitable to receive mail from lists.debian.org?

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 07:41:52PM +0100, Simon Huggins wrote:
> On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 11:30:45AM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:

> > When we see spam getting through to the lists, we already adjust the
> > spam filters. If you think you can do a better job, the spamassassin
> > rules are all publicly available, and we gladly accept patches.

> I can't find the bit in there that stops you sending the contentless
> bounce message?  Can you point me at it so I can send a patch to include
> how close to the threshold I am and also patch it so that DDs can
> disable it?

Seconded.  I don't really mind that I'm dropping mail from the lists
(since I don't seem to be getting any false positives) and I'm not
particularly worried about the quality of the filtering on lists - I
find the notification messages *much* more annoying than the spam
itself.