Re: Is master unsuitable to receive mail from lists.debian.org?

On Mon, 05 May 2008, Simon Huggins wrote:
> Perhaps instead of sending these content-free notes that we're going to
> be unsubscribed some time, after some undisclosed number of bounces,
> listmasters could consider these messages as hints with which to adjust
> the spam filter used.

When we see spam getting through to the lists, we already adjust the
spam filters. If you think you can do a better job, the spamassassin
rules are all publicly available, and we gladly accept patches.

Don Armstrong

"There's no problem so large it can't be solved by killing the user
off, deleting their files, closing their account and reporting their
REAL earnings to the IRS."
 -- The B.O.F.H..