Re: DEP1: Clarifying policies and workflows for Non Maintainer Uploads

On 25/04/08 at 10:59 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for starting an initiative to make NMs more useful and accepted!
> For now I just have two procedural remarks.
>
> On Thursday 24 April 2008 21:42, Bas Wijnen wrote:
> > [0] http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep0/
> > [1] http://wiki.debian.org/NmuDep
>
> Why isnt the second URL http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep1/ ? :)

DEP0 doesn't force use to use dep.debian.net directly. We prefered to
work on the DEP using the wiki, and it's also easier to track changes.
It will be moved dep.debian.net once it's approved.

> And secondly, if you had included the actual text in the mail, everybody could
> reply with proper quoting and I could also read it now.

I considered that, but thought that it would be better if people read
the wiki directly, so they read the latest version. We will include the
text in the email when we will send our second request for comments.