Bug#477125: ITP: bugs-everywhere -- distributed bug tracker
Owner: Ben Finney <email@example.com>
* Package name : bugs-everywhere
Version : 0.0.193
Upstream Author : Chris Ball <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://bugseverywhere.org/
* License : GPL 2+
Programming Lang: Python
Description : distributed bug tracker
Bugs Everywhere is a “distributed bug tracker”, designed to
complement distributed version control systems. By using a
distributed VCS as a back-end for bug state, it gains several
* Bugs and code that live on branches are tracked together.
* Users can fully modify bug state while offline.
* When a user checks out a project’s source code, she gets the current
bug state for free.
* A web interface to the bug database becomes just another client that
merges with the main repository.