Call for contributions on forges / debian development infrastructure for LSM/RMLL (France, July)

Hello.

I'm requesting contributions from Debian developpers wishing to
present / discuss the topic of the development infrastructure used in
the Debian project (as well as the software forges), at the forecoming
Libre Software Meeting (LSM/RMLL), held in Mont-de-Marsan (France) early
July 2008 (1-5/07/2008).

I'm coordinating a session on 'communautary development', so I'd welcome
any contributions presenting systems like the BTS, the QA tools, Alioth
(launchpad ? ;) and other topics like packaging, tests and all the
various poorly known engines that help make a distribution. Such topics
may or may not be linked to Debian, as you see fit.
I haven't had time to draft a formal call for contributions
unfortunately. Sorry about that.

* The event :
LSM (Libre Software Meeting) is known by many DD as having hosted the
first (?) DebConf (http://debconf0.debconf.org/) in Bordeaux (France),
if I remember well those old days. In case you wouldn't know this
volunteer-organised event, here are the official details (copied from
http://2008.rmll.info/?lang=en ) :

        The LSM (Libre Software Meeting) are an opportunity for all sort
        of public to come together around the free software. Over 5
        days, conferences and workshops welcome everyone. This event is
        organized each year and for the 9th edition is hosted in the
        town of Mont de Marsan, from 1 to 5 July 2008.

<shameless propaganda>
One of the nice sideeffects of the LSM in Mont-de-Marsan this year is
the nice food and drink of the south-west region of France of course ;)
</propaganda>

* About me :
I'm no DD, but a new co-maintainer of the Debian phpGroupware packages,
for the curious ones.
I'm also very much interested in the topics of the software forges,
libre software, QA, and many other topics including Debian of course.
I'm a long time libre software activist and Debian fan of course.
Google is my friend but
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/ gives some details.

Thanks in advance for your contribution.

Best regards,

P.S.: don't be afraid by my auto-responder, I'm visiting Firenze next
week but will read your mail ASAP.
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu> (*NEW ADDRESS*)
http://www-inf.it-sudparis.eu/~olberger/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC