Debian "feature requests" wanted

Hi folks,

for the upcoming Hackontest here in Switzerland, we are still
looking for more feature requests:

  http://www.hackontest.org/index.php?action=Root-projectDetail%2815%29

The idea is that random teams might implement these features in the
hope that their implementation wins a prize. They'll need to be
working with the projects to have any chance, so even if a team does
not win, FLOSS profited. And in this case, Debian could profit.

If you don't want to sign up, reply to me in person with a short
blurb and I will add it.

Cheers,

god is dead.
    -- nietzsche