Re: Debian Configuration Packaging System

On 11-Apr-08, 16:07 (CDT), Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
> I humbly offer up samba-common in unstable as an example of a package that
> DTRT with ucf to manage a config file.

Is it just me, or does everyone get prompted twice about smb.conf on
samba/samba-common upgrades? (I've looked through the various install
and config scripts, but not closely enough to figure out why...)

Steve

--
Steve Greenland
    world.       -- seen on the net