Re: What CDs and DVDs should we produce for lenny?

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Anthony Towns wrote:
> I guess there's an inequality like:
>
> 	images on mirrors <= images on torrents <= images via jigdo

Is there any way we can construct the torrent image on the fly from
the jigdo file? [That is, transform the packages that make up bits
x<->y into what they'd be on the iso?]

I don't know enough about the mkisofs process to say whether this is
possible, but it'd be very useful if it were.

Don Armstrong

--
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot