Re: Please allow the migration of the packages stalled in the MIPS buildd backlog.

Le Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 01:39:52PM +0200, Riku Voipio a écrit :

> If you want to positively influence the RM team to remove mips(el)

Dear all,

sorry for this extra email, but I do not want any misunderstanding.

I have not asked MIPS to be removed from the list of released
architectures. I have asked testing migration to be uncoupled from MIPS
building while the buildds are suffering. In a previous thread it has
been suggested that this operation requires a minimal amount of work.

I hope that this correction will stop the insults that I get in public
and in private. Friends, do not feel instulted if you think I insinuate
things, because I do not. English is not my mother tongue, so feel free
to ask me for correction when I am unclear.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org