Re: git bikeshedding (Re: triggers in dpkg, and dpkg maintenance)

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> writes:

> Preserving history is part of it, but not the objective.  Sometimes you just
> have to plain clean up the mess, so as to be able to see anything of value
> through it.

As people ofthen do when using file based ChangeLog. People doesn't

"Fix my 3rd syntax error today" on it. It's used to track useful
changes and logical changes. Same for history.

        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855
 you the whole house."