Re: the new style "mass tirage" of bugs

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008, Theodore Tso wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 02:15:10PM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > Note that also doesn't indicate how many were actually fixed. We have
> > nothing that look like bugzilla's NOTABUG or INVALID.
>
> It would be nice if we had this, actually, and it wouldn't be hard,
> right?  Just define a convention for a new tag?

Yes; if anyone wants tags like this (or other tags) added, just start
using usertags for them, and once there are a couple people or
packages using these tags, open a wishlist bug to add the tag with a
list of the bugs and a suggested description of the tag suitable for
inclusion in the documentation.

Don Armstrong

--
America was far better suited to be the World's Movie Star. The
world's tequila-addled pro-league bowler. The world's acerbic bi-polar