Re: the new style "mass tirage" of bugs

Quoting Paul Wise (pabs@debian.org):
> I'm very bad at doing this myself, but it is equally important for bug
> submitters to triage their own bugs, especially if they have lots or
> many old ones. A ping, some extra info, anything get the bug closer to
> being fixed.

Or also sometimes refrain themselves of filing nitpicking bugs for
corners cases which noone will ever meet. Or when doing this....send
*patches*.

Where resources are low, adding more noise to an already noisy pile of
bugs is just covering dust with more dust.

I don't say that ppl shouldn't file bugs....I more suggest to be a
little bit more selective when filing them.

Of course, this is particularly targeted at jidanni who is very good
for filing bugs as most of us know.

We *are* short on resources and our users should also respect this,
particularly when they *know* that we're short on resources.