Re: Processing of .changes files by dak

On 11293 March 1977, Thomas Viehmann wrote:

> somewhere else etc. to map key fingerprints to Debian accounts. Add @debian.org
> and you get an email address (let's not care about people disabling
> it).

ANY "solution" *HAS* to care about this, there is no way you can sanely
think that ftpmaster@debian.org wants to have the possibly high number
of mail rejects thanks to people disabling their debian.org mail.

And then - if you have any patches improving the mail handling, or dak
in general, talk to me and I put them into a bzr repo, ready for a
master to merge. Wouldnt be the first patch to merge in. :)
(Or talk to a master directly...)

--
bye Joerg
* libpng2 no libpng3 no why ? because no yes no yes no yes bullshit no yes