Re: rebuilding the archive in a dirty chroot: results

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 07:23:09AM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 27/01/08 at 12:47 +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > trustedqsl build-depends(*) on libwxgtk2.4-dev, but your bdfh had
> > libwxgtk2.6-dev installed as well. The bdfh build used the newer
> > version, hence the binary dependencies were different. I'm not really
> > sure how to solve this. The two libwxgtk-dev packages are
> > co-installable (obviously).
>
> Build-Conflicts: libwxgtk2.6-dev?

Possibly, although you'd really need to Build-Conflicts all future
libwxgtk versions, and there's no virtual package which can be used to
group them. And it doesn't really build-conflict, it just isn't the
default choice...

Anyway the problem has gone away for now.

Hamish