Re: rebuilding the archive in a dirty chroot: results

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 03:25:15PM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> 938 packages produced different binary packages according to debdiff. Of
> those, 477 produced different Depends line (caused by some features not
> being explicitely enabled, but not being explicitely disabled, usually).
>
> All the results are available from
>   http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2008/01/22/bdfh/

I've fixed pcb, fldigi and tucnak2 from my list already and I'm working
through the others.

trustedqsl build-depends(*) on libwxgtk2.4-dev, but your bdfh had
libwxgtk2.6-dev installed as well. The bdfh build used the newer
version, hence the binary dependencies were different. I'm not really
sure how to solve this. The two libwxgtk-dev packages are
co-installable (obviously).

(*) It's since been changed to build-depend on libwxgtk2.6-dev anyway.

Thanks
Hamish