Re: rebuilding the archive in a dirty chroot: results

[Lucas Nussbaum]
> I'm not really sure of what we should do about those problems. The
> easiest way to fix them is to use source-only uploads (to avoid
> packages built on broken maintainer machines),

Very good work.  I hope to find solutions for all my packages with
this problem.

I agree that source-only uploads would be a good idea, but it is not a
complete solution for this.  We want the resulting binary to be
predictable also when users rebuild their own packages.  For that, I
guess we need to update build conflict and setup for each package.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen