Re: rebuilding the archive in a dirty chroot: results

Would it be possible to get access to the binaries? I'm interested in
choose-mirror, localechooser, ikiwiki, libperl-critic-perl, and
fbreader, which differed only in package size between the two builds.
That's semi-understandable for choose-mirror, but I can't guess what
would make the others build a different sized [u]deb in the BDFH, aside
from timestamp changes these should be the same.

FWIW, filters is a false positive, it builds a different SAMPLES file
each build.

autopartkit and xaos fixed.

--
see shy jo