Re: electronics-menu REJECTED (discussion)

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 11:34:10PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Can submenus be made to appear automatically? I should study the
> standards.

Err, like you did already for games, as you said. I see in the
standard GNOME gnome-applications.menu.

It appears that the Technical menu should include at least;
- Science
- Engineering
- Math
- HamRadio
- Electronics

(The Freedesktop.org menu spec doesn't list Engineering as related to
Electronics, which I think is an oversight.)

I'm not sure if it needs to list ALL of the relevant Additional
Categories; the above are the set of related categories which cover
them.

Should we develop a patch for gnome-menus and submit it in a bug report?

thanks
Hamish