Re: Future Debian package candidate web pages: present and future

Raphael Geissert wrote:
AFAIR the SOAP interface can provide you with such information (refer to the
wiki page).

I'd rather talk to SQL if possible. It's faster and much easier to me.

popcon data is available at popcon.d.o, importance can be extracted from the
Packages files.

Good idea.

* No combined requested-or-worked-on (== not packaged) view

This isn't very clear for me, why do you want to combine them?

When requesting new packages one currently has two search
both lists, which currently means browsing two pages.
But I found out now this page actually does this combination
already:
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/prospective

Sebastian