Re: dh_installinit

On Sun, 2007-11-11 at 11:04 +0100, Vincent Danjean wrote:
> When these mechanisms will be ready, a deamon will be unable to close
> all its file descriptors (unless it closes the whole range of fd
> (0--2^16 ?) or unless an application can get a list of its open fds).

This seems to be quite common code (from one of my packages (cvsd),
don't know what the original source for this code was):

  m=sysconf(_SC_OPEN_MAX);
  for (i=0;i<m;i++)
    close(i);

There are hurd packages for this package so that should also work.

--
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --