dh_installinit

Hi

I would like package an application for debian and use dh_installinit for install init script, but I have problem.

dh_installinit has add installation script at the of postint, but when i want install my .deb the postinst script take a pause when invoke-rc.d start the init script.

If I want continu I must make "Ctrl + c"

i don't uderstand if is bug of use of dh_installinit or un bug in my init script

the end of my postinst script final (after dh_installinit)

--------------
# Automatically added by dh_installinit
if [ -x "/etc/init.d/obm-satellite" ]; then
   update-rc.d obm-satellite defaults >/dev/null
   if [ -x "`which invoke-rc.d 2>/dev/null`" ]; then
      invoke-rc.d obm-satellite start || exit $?
   else
      /etc/init.d/obm-satellite start || exit $?
   fi
fi
# End automatically added section

exit 0

PS: I use debian SID to build my package and debian Etch to test install

Thanks

--
Sylvain Garcia