Re: The number of etch installations is rocketing...

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 01:49:19PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Actually, I've considered adding hardware reporting to popcon, using a
> separate question (or more options, not sure which), and hardware
> reports do not need to be sent as often as package usage.  Such
> report-once setting should report the output of lsmod, lspci,
> dmidecode, lsusb etc, to allow us to know what hardware is in use out
> there.

I would be very interested in an i386-only feature to report wether the CPU
is 64-bit capable (I have code in win32-loader with this functionality).

I'm not sure how this would fit in your client/server protocol, but I can
easily grab the code from win32-loader and integrate it if you tell me.

Want a bug report?

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.