Re: Debian Development environments.

Scribit Andrea Bolognani dies 12/04/2007 hora 18:01:
> I think a live CD aimed at developers would be quite useless.  But
> feel free to correct me.

The Université Jussieu (Paris) found it useful. They distribute a live
CD based on Knoppix to the students, called Juppix:

http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~jch/software/juppix/

Not every developer knows how to find the packages that would satisfy
his needs. We should care about our users if we can help, and having
some tasks or meta-packages about programming would be quite useful.

Maybe we need something more elaborate for them to choose, with
questions like:

What environments are you targetting:
- GTK+
- Qt