Nice use of profanity...(Re: GNOME and trolls)

On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 20:27 +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:

> If you could also shut the fuck up, that would be even better.

I see you have a great command of the language. Really... I'd expect
nothing better. You should realize that you are just making a better and
better case for how much the GNOME teams alienate the users they are
supposedly service.

I feel sorry for you Josselin, you have my pity. Your judicious clipping
of context is quite good, you should really farm that out and make money
off that.

Sorry, but you keep helping my line, the more red faced you get.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup