GNOME and trolls

Le vendredi 16 février 2007 à 21:09 -0500, Greg Folkert a écrit :
> Seems I am not the only one that believes GNOME is limiting.
>
> Linus Torvalds has submitted patches.

I have searched the whole bugzilla database for reporters or commenters
named Linus Torvalds, and couldn't find any. The only thing I can find
written by him on gnome.org is this mail:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/usability/2005-December/msg00021.html

Do you have some pointers to more constructive actions, like the patches
you are claiming he wrote?

> I am betting they get ignored or
> rejected with "to complex for our idiot users".

Maybe you can't be an expert in everything.

Or maybe you're just trying to feed your own troll. Invoking a
well-known figure and attributing him actions similar to yours is a
widespread trolling tactic.

Oh, by the way, I couldn't find any mail or bug report from you on the
GNOME servers. That must be your very own way of improving things.
--
 .''`.