help with install-info usage count

Hi all!

In the process of merging dpkg install-info and GNU install-info we are
now at the point that I would like to generate a list of packages
using install-info together with the way HOW they call it. Options would
- via dh_installinfo generated code
- via manual code: which arguments

What is the best way to create such a list? I cannot install *all*
packages of sid on my computer and grep for it in postinst scripts.

Any suggestions would be very helpful, thanks a lot

Best wishes

WEST WITTERING (participial vb.)
The uncontrollable twitching which breaks out when you're trying to
get away from the most boring person at a party.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff