Re: old homepage pseudo-field (future mass-bug filing?)

On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 01:37:14PM +0100, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> My personal position about this, as well as the current policy for the
> packages maintained by the Games Team, is to have simultaneously both
> the new Homepage header as well as the old pseudo-field in the

I really do not see the point of this. apt-cache showsrc show both the
description and all fields (hence including Homepage) and
packages.debian.org already shows the new field on the right.

So, what are the cases where a package with the new field would need to
have also the old pseudo-field to avoid risking that the information is
not shown?