Re: About dpkg-shlibdeps checks

Hello,

> Until dpkg-shlibdeps has been modified to support natively cross-build,
> you'll have to indicate him where to find libraries for other
> architectures with LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/arm-linux-gnu/lib/ or similar.

Thanks, it look like it somehow worked, but then i'm missing another library...

dpkg-shlibdeps: failure: couldn't find library libm.so.6 (note: only
packages with 'shlibs' files are looked into).
dh_shlibdeps: command returned error code 512

But i still have some questions on this matter.
Should i take this as a mid-time hack until dpkg-shlibdeps supports
cross-build? When is that to happen (approx)?

(/me tries to find out if it is worth to patch current build system or
leave it as is)

--
 Héctor Orón