Re: About dpkg-shlibdeps checks

Hello,

  When trying to build a cross compiler i get an error:

dh_makeshlibs -plibgcc1-arm-cross -V 'libgcc1-arm-cross (>= 1:4.2.1)' -n
sed s/-arm-cross//g < debian/libgcc1-arm-cross/DEBIAN/shlibs >
debian/libgcc1-arm-cross/DEBIAN/shlibs.fixed
mv debian/libgcc1-arm-cross/DEBIAN/shlibs.fixed
debian/libgcc1-arm-cross/DEBIAN/shlibs
cat debian/libgcc1-arm-cross/DEBIAN/shlibs >> debian/shlibs.local
ARCH=arm MAKEFLAGS="CC=something" dh_shlibdeps -plibgcc1-arm-cross
dpkg-shlibdeps: failure: couldn't find library libc.so.6 (note: only
packages with 'shlibs' files are looked into).
dh_shlibdeps: command returned error code 512
make[1]: *** [stamps/08-binary-stamp-libgcc] Error 1

I'm using:
ii dpkg-dev                                1.14.11

What would be the prefered way to fix this failure? Adding
--ignore-missing-info flag on gcc-4.2 source code?

Regards,
 Hector Oron