Re: What to do when the LaTeX sources are missing, but an XML equivalent was rewritten from scratch ?

On Mo, 19 Nov 2007, Florian Weimer wrote:
> > These fonts are not the full fonts, but sub-setted. Otherwise type
> > companies would NEVER allow any distribution of pdfs with their fonts.
> > But they do.
>
> But this doesn't mean that you are allowed to extract those subsets, put

Sorry, this is wrong. If I have received a pdf from Adobes web site I
have no contract with them. Not at all. That's the reason why
sub-settings was invented. What you are talking about is full font
inclusion.

Best wishes

Norbert

LUTON (n.)
The horseshoe-shaped rug which goes around a lavatory seat.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff