Re: ries.debian.org AKA ftp-master.debian.org back

Nico Golde wrote:
> The dak files weren't there before the problems but I guess
> this is just temporary thing because you don't have permissions to
> access them and they are only useful for dak itself.
They would be useful for adding stuff to the new queue information
without recalculating, e.g. why a package ended up in new, but can also
contain ftpmaster-internal annotations.
Then, I guess the interest in the extended new queue reports wasn't that
great anyway.

Kind regards

T.
--