Re: ries.debian.org AKA ftp-master.debian.org back

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 the mental interface of
Joerg Jaspert told:

> Hi
> following my last mail on this topic[1] I now have good news for you:
> ries.debian.org AKA ftp-master.debian.org AKA "the main copy of the
> archive" AKA (lots of) "OH GOD, i can't live without uploading
> packages/getting updates" is back up. :)

$ lynx http://incoming.debian.org

shows an awfully bad formated directory listing and the dak files as
well. Is that usual now?

  Experience is something you don't get until
  just after you need it!