Re: Out-of-tree kernel module popularity

Eduard Bloch wrote:
> #include <hallo.h>
> * Bastian Blank [Wed, Oct 24 2007, 11:36:27PM]:
>>> Which one ? vpnc does not handle connection based on certificate.
>> racoon.
>
> Try "apt-cache search racoon" then.

racoon seems to be a replacement for a cisco system (server, NOT client)

I cannot modify the server infrastructure at my work (this can change:
I'm not the only one annoyed by the cisco client). So racoon does not
seem to fit as a drop-in free replacement for the cisco vpn client.

  Best regards,
    Vincent